EVENT FINISHED: Secret Men's Business Bootcamp | Sun 27 Oct 9:30 - 1:30pm
Designed for men in all styles and stages of Latin dance. (Basic knowledge required).
Sessions will include:
- Understanding of what Latin dance is and why Latin Dance looks like the way it does.
- Essential movements and body work for you to be a great leader and look great on the dance floor with roots in Afro-Brazilian and Afro-Cuban, including isolations and integration of upper and lower body, agility, flexibility plus cultural and style understanding.
- Understanding of expectations on the dance floor from the follower's perspective, how to be a great dancer with and for your partner.
- Essential leading exercises applicable to any dance style. Balance, walking, body alignment and technique drawing on tango, bolero and ballet.
- Confidence, musicality, expression and styling flowing from zouk lambada, salsa and samba and years of dancing experience.
- Stretching exercises to improve your dance ability, but even better for your everyday life! And more...
When: Sunday 27 Oct, 9:30am - 1:30pm (includes tea/coffee + snack break) + join Tarcisio afterwards for a social lunch catch up at The Burrow.
Where: Rio Rhythmics Studio 2, 195B Boundary St, West End.
Price: Members $95 | Non-Members $110
*Workshops are non-refundable however can be transferred to another person. Discounts apply on some Memberships.Book online, in Studio, or over the phone on 3844 1824.